Rhythmic-Solfège Program and Advanced Placement Course Locations and Times
We offer Rhythmic-Solfège classes at three different locations through TwinkleTogether, LLC and The Rocky Mountain Center for Musical Arts. Please click on the location links to be routed to the correct individual registration pages, or call the adminstrative offices using the numbers provided to expedite the registration process. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding registration.
- All Rhythmic-Solfege courses are 60 minutes in length; tuition for the 28 week academic year is $510 plus a $15 materials fee.
- The Dalcroze Advanced Placement Music Theory and Solfège course is 75 minutes in length; tuition is just $540 for the 28 week academic year, plus a $15 materials fee.
- These tuition amounts are valid ONLY UNTIL JUNE 15th. After June 15, all tuition prices will increase.
- Biannual payents are available if you pay with a credit card; in Denver, please call 303.333.1474 to make biannual payments.
- Scholarships and sibling discounts are also available; please contact us if you have any questions.
Washington Park: Washington Park Methodist Church 1955 E. Arizona Ave. Denver, CO 80210 (303.333.1474)
- Rhythmic-Solfège I: Tuesdays 5:00 PM (Ages 6-9)
- Rhythmic-Solfège II: Tuesdays 6:00 PM (Ages 7-10)
- Dalcroze Advanced Placement Course: Tuesdays 7:00-8:15 PM (Audition Only)
- Rhythmic-Solfège III: Wednesdays 5:00 PM (Ages 8-11)
- Rhythmic-Solfège IV: Wednesdays 6:00 PM (Ages 9-12)
- Rhythmic-Solfège V: Wednesdays 7:00 PM (Ages 10-13)
Park Hill: St. Thomas Episcopal Church 2201 Dexter Street, Denver, CO 80207 (303.333.1474)
- Rhythmic-Solfège I: Mondays 5:00 PM (Ages 6-9)
- Rhythmic-Solfège II: Mondays 6:00 PM (ages 7-10)
Boulder/Lafayette : The Rocky Mountain Center for Musical Arts 200 E. Baseline Rd. Lafayette, CO 80026 (Please call Nancy Brace to register: 303-665-0599, x100)
- Rhythmic-Solfège I: Thursdays 4:00 (Ages 6-9)
- Rhythmic-Solfège II: Thursdays 5:00 (Ages 7-10)
- Rhythmic-Solfège IV: Thursdays 6:00 (Ages 8-11)
Please note that age indications are approximations, please contact the director if you have any questions regarding placement.